TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions on this page pertain to the rules and regulations for using the character-counter.io our use of this tool constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
We recommend that you read this page before using our website. Please do not use our service if you disagree with anything mentioned.
We own all the intellectual property rights for everything published or posted on character-counter.io. Users are strictly prohibited to copy, modify, change, or misuse anything from our website. By using our service, you agree that:
- I’ll not republish any material from the character counter tool.
- I’ll not duplicate or replicate any sort of information.
- I’ll never restructure the content of the website and use it for any other purpose.
- I’ll not sell or distribute results acquired from the use of character counter.
Not all websites are permitted to link to ours. However, the following websites may link to ours without seeking formal permission.
- Search Engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, etc.
- Government authorities or agencies
- News and media organizations
- Online business directories
The aforementioned organizations are permitted to link to our website as long as the link is not misleading or deceptive.
Under no circumstances is unauthorized use of our service permitted. The use of the character counter is completely free. You do not need to install any browser extensions or additional plugins to use our site fully. If you try to make an illegal attempt on our website, your IP address may be permanently blocked without any notice.
We do not require our users to sign up before using the character counter tool because our service is free. To determine the total number of characters in your piece of writing, simply copy and paste the text.
If you come across an unusual or offensive link on our website, please let us know. You are welcome to contact us about the situation. We take each and every request seriously. However, we are not obligated to make changes based on your wishes. We will investigate the link and, if necessary, remove it. We cannot guarantee that the link you request to be removed will be removed in the manner you prefer.
Accuracy of Information
We make no claim that our website is error-free. There are loopholes everywhere, and they may not be completely avoided. Keeping facts in mind, we cannot guarantee that the results produced by our service are completely accurate.
By using our service, you agree that you will not:
- Reproduce or distribute the content of our website through media, press, or any other means.
- Perform an unlawful activity using our website’s services.
- Use site grabbing software, also called website copier software, to download different pages of our site for any purpose, including offline viewing.
- Use any kind of bot to use our character counter tool.
- Use any kind of ad-blocking software to avoid ads displayed on our website.